Friday, January 27, 2012

Still Here

I just wanted to touch base and let everyone know I'm still here.

This week has been crazy busy and I just have not been able to get any writing done. It has all been good stuff, thank goodness, keeping me tied up but it has hampered my blogging activities.

Part of what has kept me busy is looking into a black panther story. I will be posting that write up very soon. It will include a very intriguing photo.

I'll also be getting out to check on my game cameras this weekend. I am about two weeks past due on refreshing batteries and checking memory cards. I can't wait to see what these cameras have captured in this latest set.

So, I am still here and will be getting back up to speed as quickly as possible. Hang in there with me.

More soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment