Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A Trip Down Memory Lane

I have posted some photos of my 2008 trip to Skamania County, Washington. Skamania County has more sasquatch reports than any other county in the country. We camped in the Gifford-Pinchot National Forest near Skookum Meadow. We visited the sight where the famous Skookum cast was made, Ape Cave, the scene of the "grass cutter" sighting, and several other sasquatch hot spots.

We camped in a spot that had great views of both Mt. St. Helens and Mt. Adams. The area was one of the most beautiful places I've ever visited. I hope to make it back up there someday.

To see some of the pictures from the trip visit the Texas Cryptid Hunter Facebook page. Just hit the big blue "Facebook" link in the right margin and visit the "Washington Trip" photo album.

My best...

No comments:

Post a Comment