Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Lost Month

I have not been very active on the blogging front over the last four weeks or so. There are several reasons for that. I won't bore you with all the details but, needless to say, it has been crazy busy.

I'm afraid that I won't be doing any better for the next week or so. I'm going to be spending the better part of the next week enjoying spring break with my family. I'm really looking forward to some time off with them and the opportunity to recharge my batteries a bit.

While my idea of fun would be camping out in a remote location, this week will be more along the lines of what my girls enjoy. That being the case, unless a sasquatch or black panther runs across the highway in front of us during our travels, there won't be much in the way of cryptid or out of place animal news for the next week or so.

I do look forward to getting things cranked back up once I get back. Until then, my best to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment